Here are the links to different ESL blogs that I enjoy, as well as blogs on the Holocaust which was my topic of research for this class.
- From TESOL: http://blog.tesol.org/
- From Fun to Teach ESL: http://esleld.blogspot.com/
- A great Facebook ESL page: https://www.facebook.com/4teachersofElls?ref=ts&fref=ts
- Holocaust Blog from from USHMM: http://blogs.ushmm.org/COC2
- On Holocaust art, media, and writing: http://writingtheholocaust.blogspot.com/
Here are some links that describe the importance of blogging in education:
- For teachers who want their students to be included in classroom blogging: http://edublognology.wordpress.com/2009/03/31/to-blog-or-not-to-blog-in-the-classroom/
- Visual representation of the benefits of blogging: http://primarytech.global2.vic.edu.au/2011/01/17/a-reflection-on-the-benefits-of-blogging/
I hope you find these useful!